Check Out What Top Influencers Are Saying
Kitchen King Sona Masuri Old Raw Rice (Nov 2021 Crop)
About the Product
- Finely aged raw rice, between 6 months to more than a year old.
- Sona Masuri is medium-grain rice which is considered the finest quality and most widely consumed rice in entire South India.
- It is the perfect choice for White rice, pongal, coconut rice, steamed rice or as a compliment to South Indian Curries.
- We purchase only best quality paddy directly from farmers specifically from the paddy belts of Tungabhadra River
- It has a distinctive taste that is not matched by rice from any other region. It is the tastiest of all the Sona Masuri rice available in the state.
- All our rice is Sortex cleaned and hygienically packed. In short, Ready to Cook.
- Each batch is cooked, tested and only then passed for final packaging.
- Tested to contain below 1% brokens, Moisture below 10%, Contamination below 0.3% when packed.
How to Use
- Raw rice should typically be prepared with double the quantity of water.
- One cup of rice should be added to at least two cups of boiling water.
- Once it is cooked, it should be covered and left to stand before it is drained.
- Serve this rice along with Dal or curry of your choice.
- We do not use or pre-mix any chemicals in the rice to kill the worms or insects.
- Rice has natural tendency to attract worms or insects due to various reasons like climatic factors, temperature, humidity, storage methods, etc
- If you intend to store the product for a longer time, we suggest you to store the rice in proper air-tight containers and preferably mix boric acid powder (which goes off when rice is washed), to prevent the germination of these insects and worms.
Other Product Info
Country of origin: India
Best before: 2 years from date of packaging mentioned on the pack
Manufactured & Marketed By: SRI BALAJI RICE MILL, 125/F, Ward 5, Bangalore Road, Ballari – 583101
FSSAI No: 11215305000245
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at: Phone: +91 6360377023 | Bengaluru Outlet Address: Sri Balaji Rice Mill Factory Outlet, #30/2, Ground Floor, Shanthi Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560027, India | Email: email@example.com
Every single grain of rice is at the supreme level… Highly recommended
Raw rice quality is very good
Value for money, good quality rice and good service
The rice is really old as mentioned in the product description. The person at the factory, Mr. Natraj is a very courteous and friendly. There was mistake in delivery. When we called him, immediately he sorted out the issue and arranged for proper delivery of the ordered product. The rice when cooked properly tastes good.
Its a premium quality of rice. Very tasteful . Overall good product