Kitchen King Sona Masuri New Steam Rice (Nov 2022 Crop)
About the Product
- Sona Masuri is medium-grain rice which is considered the finest quality and most widely consumed rice in entire South India.
- It is the perfect choice for White rice, pongal, coconut rice, steamed rice or as a compliment to South Indian Curries.
- We purchase only best quality paddy directly from farmers specifically from the paddy belts of Tungabhadra River
- It has a distinctive taste that is not matched by rice from any other region. It is the tastiest of all the Sona Masuri rice available in the state.
- All our rice is Sortex cleaned and hygienically packed. In short, Ready to Cook.
- Each batch is cooked, tested and only then passed for final packaging.
- Tested to contain below 1% brokens, Moisture below 11.5%, Contamination below 0.3% when packed.
How to Use
- Raw rice should typically be prepared with double the quantity of water.
- One cup of rice should be added to at least two cups of boiling water.
- Once it is cooked, it should be covered and left to stand before it is drained.
- Serve this rice along with Dal or curry of your choice.
- We do not use or pre-mix any chemicals in the rice to kill the worms or insects.
- Rice has natural tendency to attract worms or insects due to various reasons like climatic factors, temperature, humidity, storage methods, etc
- If you intend to store the product for a longer time, we suggest you to store the rice in proper air-tight containers and preferably mix boric acid powder (which goes off when rice is washed), to prevent the germination of these insects and worms.
Country of origin: India
Best before: 2 years from date of packaging mentioned on the pack
Manufactured & Marketed By: SRI BALAJI RICE MILL, 125/F, Ward 5, Bangalore Road, Ballari – 583101
FSSAI No: 11215305000245
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at: Phone: +91 6360377023 | Bengaluru Outlet Address: Sri Balaji Rice Mill Factory Outlet, #30/2, Ground Floor, Shanthi Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560027, India | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org