Check Out What Top Influencers Are Saying
Kitchen King Jeera Sona (RNR) New Steam Rice (Nov 2020 Crop)
About the Product
- Jeera Sona (RNR) rice is known to have small percentages of protein while being low in fat and cholesterol.
- Furthermore, it is a good source of carbohydrates.
- Jeera Sona (RNR) is a slender(thin) and medium grain Rice. It is mostly grown in Karnataka and Telangana regions.
- Jeera Sona (RNR) variety is said to have a low GI (Glycaemic Index), which indicates low sugar (glucose) level than other varieties of rice.
- Sortex cleaned and hygienically packed – Ready to Cook
- Each batch is cooked, tested and only then passed for final packaging.
- Tested to contain below 1% brokens, Moisture below 11.5%, Contamination below 0.3% when packed.
How to Use
- Steam rice should typically be prepared with double the quantity of water.
- One cup of rice should be added to at least two cups of boiling water.
- Once it is cooked, it should be covered and left to stand before it is drained.
- Serve this rice along with Dal or curry of your choice.
- We do not use or pre-mix any chemicals in the rice to kill the worms or insects.
- Rice has natural tendency to attract worms or insects due to various reasons like climatic factors, temperature, humidity, storage methods, etc
- If you intend to store the product for a longer time, we suggest you to store the rice in proper air-tight containers and preferably mix boric acid powder (which goes off when rice is washed), to prevent the germination of these insects and worms.
Other Product Info
Country of origin: India
Best before: 2 years from date of packaging mentioned on the pack
Manufactured & Marketed By: SRI BALAJI RICE MILL, 125/F, Ward 5, Bangalore Road, Ballari – 583101
FSSAI No: 11215305000245
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at: Phone: +91 6360377023 | Bengaluru Outlet Address: Sri Balaji Rice Mill Factory Outlet, #30/2, Ground Floor, Shanthi Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560027, India | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rice quality is good but 10kg bag price little more
Very very good product….